Heather Smith Photography's Fan Box

Sunday, June 26

Oh Happy Day!!

What an AMAZING session I got to have the other day with the three most beautiful children! Full of energy, and just so much fun!! I've been looking forward to this session since their momma took my Mamarazzi Workshop last winter! Needless to say, it has been VERY difficult choosing the best images from this session because they're all breath takingly gorgeous! I want all of them in 20x30's in organic bloom frames and they're not even my children!! Thanks for a great session D Family!! You were patient and so good! I hope you enjoyed your ringpops afterward!! Now check out your sneak peek!!!!



Sneak1





Sneak2





Sneak3





Sneak4















4 comments:

  1. Oh, Heather!! I LOVE them. I can't wait to see the rest. You're awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~Beautiful pics...BEAUTIFUL kids....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
     
    Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09