Heather Smith Photography's Fan Box

Monday, June 6

BIG FAMILY SNEAK PEEK!!

I got to photograph this big family yesterday! It was hot. It was sticky. But, we had fun! I had photographed part of this family a couple times before, but they recently moved so I got to visit their new home, which has an amazing view of pretty much all of charleston! I just LOVED it up there! Here's your sneak peek!! I took almost 700 pictures yesterday! WOW! It's going to be so hard to narrow it down! It was difficult enough to choose some for the sneak (which is nomally 1-3 pics) and I still ended up with 9!! I hope you enjoy your sneak!! It was so nice to meet all of your family! Thanks for having me!!!




(Anyone in these images that participated in the session may use these images for Facebook, email, etc. But please DO NOT edit, crop out my logo or change in any way. I also ask that you please give a link to my website.)


Sneak 8




Sneak 4




Sneak 9




Sneak 7




Sneak 6




Sneak 5




Sneak 3




Sneak 2




Sneak 1






No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
     
    Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09