Heather Smith Photography's Fan Box

Sunday, August 14

Another Baby on the Way!

I have been swamped with newborn sessions lately and as a matter of fact, I have two newborn sessions this week and as much as I love them, I also love photographing their expecting mommas; particularly this one :) This pregnant momma and I are only about 2.5 weeks apart in our due dates and we're both having boys!! I loved photographing her and her beautiful family!! We did a mix of Baby's girls 2nd birthday pictures, family shots and maternity!! Check it out!! I loved them all so much it was hard to decide on 1 or 2 shots for the sneak soooo, there's a *few* more! Enjoy your sneak peek *F Family*!!!


sneak 7


sneak 6


sneak 5


sneak 2


sneak 4


sneak 3


sneak 1



No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
     
    Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09