Heather Smith Photography's Fan Box

Sunday, July 17

Another Miracle

I had the honor of photographing one of my very best friends' birth of her third baby boy. The evening this little guy came into the world, we had a terrible rainstorm causing me to have to drive 40MPH on the interstate and making it about 40 mins before he came into the world, but the timing couldn't have been better! God got me there safely and Momma gave birth 100% natural with NO drugs whatsoever. Baby boy came quickly and soon after, nursed like a champ.




I, well, I was just in complete awe of her strength and amazing super-mom abilities. I was shaking as the baby came closer to delivery and the eye piece of my Canon Mark II filled with tears. It was such an amazing experience for me, to be there, with my friend and capture her sons one and only BIRTH DAY! I'm so thankful that I have this job. It really is just amazing!!




Here are some of the images from the birth. Keep in mind that these are images from a BIRTH, therefore, are slightly graphic, however, they are tastefully done without any private body parts showing.


Please remember ALL images are copyright protected and may not be copied, scanned, cropped, printed, used on facebook, myspace, etc or used in ANY way without my permission.




07




011




018




020




024




027




028




035




041




053




058




071




077




086




080




081




3 comments:

  1. What amazing work...thank you for sharing those. Took me back to when my girls were born all over again. You've given these parents such a wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! :) And how can they not be with such a gorgeous family and a wonderful photographer! :) Tell her congrats for me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather you did such an awesome job!!! I love my three nephews so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
     
    Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09