Heather Smith Photography's Fan Box

Monday, April 11

Beautiful Day. Beautiful Senior.

So yesterday, although kind of crazy, was a beautiful fun day! Miss. *M* and her momma drove 2.5 hours to have her senior session with me which was to include both studio and on location. Needless to say, when I got back from church yesterday afternoon, I had NO POWER! No power = no working studio lights! So, we decided to go ahead and do the on location part of the session and wait to see if the power came back on later! After 2 hours of shooting on location, the power was still out, so Miss *M* will be coming back next week to finish the studio part of her session, however, the on location shoot went awsome! Miss *M* is such a sweet, beautiful, down to earth girl and I really enjoyed my afternoon spent with her and her momma! Thanks for coming and being so relaxed about the situation! Enjoy your sneak peek :) Feel free to copy and save to email or post on facebook! I only ask that you do not drop out my logo or edit the photo in any way.


ALSO - If you have 10 friends/ family members leave a comment below on this blog post with their names you'll get a FREE set of wallets :)


Sneak 1


Sneak 2


Sneak 3


Sneak 4

12 comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
     
    Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09