Heather Smith Photography's Fan Box

Thursday, April 21

7 day old Miracle!

I had the BEST newborn session with this sweet boy today :) He's only 7 days new and slept through almost the whole session and only pee'd on his blankey that mommy handmade for him! It's not a newborn session unless something gets pee' d on, lol!! I really enjoyed meeting *Mr. J's* family today! Thank you for a fun evening! Enjoy your sneak peek!!

PS, to those wondering; yes, I did use my new 24-70mm! (AKA my $1400 baby) LOOOOVE the results! I don't think I'm ever going to take it off my camera!!


BLOG 1


BLOG 2




No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
     
    Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09