Heather Smith Photography's Fan Box

Monday, April 17

New Prices. New Studio. A New HS Photography

New Prices - New Studio - A New HS Photography

Due to the fact that I'm desperately trying to get a home studio together before the end of this summer, my prices are changing. Any session scheduled after July 1st will now be part of this new price list. I have updated my website of these new changes as well. I want to offer more to my clients. More products, better photographs and I want to offer my services more than 1 or 2 specific days out of the week. As you know I am currently using my church building for indoor studio sessions and I have to first go through their scheduling to see if it's available before I can schedule your session. Although I am so thankful for my church in helping me with my business during the last year it is more convenient for me and YOU, for me to have an at home studio. In order to make all these things possible and serve you better, I am making some changes!
ALSO - with my new at home studio I plan to run more *Mini Sessions* that will be scheduled appointments all day, each appointment lasting about 30 - 45 minutes and having prints and/or CD's included in one LOW fee. And the best part is - We can do studio and outdoors in one location at one session!!

Starting July 1st::
*I will be charging a $75 Session fee for all studio and on location sessions (within 20 miles of Elkview) This price also includes a $25 print credit toward your choice of package! THIS SESSION FEE WILL BE DUE WITHIN 1 WEEK OF SCHEDULING YOUR SESSION TO HOLD YOUR SESSION DAY. IF you are a returning client you will also receive other SPECIAL discounts in your email starting in July!!

*Print prices are as follows:
Desk Prints
8 Wallets - $15
4x6 - $5
5x7 - $10
8x10 - $20
10x13 - $25

Wall Prints
11x14 - $50
16x20 - $60
20x24 - $100
20x30 - $150

Storyboards
4x10 - $20
8x10 or 10x13 - $35
10x10 - $30
10x20 - $45
11x14 - $40

Fine Art Canvas prints will stay the same.

Thank you so much for all your support. I just want to be able to serve you better! PLEASE check out my blog often!! With all these new changes, I am also planning MORE and BETTER giveaways and contests!! One will be starting this week! SO keep an eye out HERE!!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
     
    Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09